Monday 5 May 2014

Compendium of Curiosities 3 Challenge #1

At last... it is time for the "Compendium of Curiosities 3 Challenge, based on the new book by crafting luminary and all-around awesome guy, Tim Holtz!!!! Cannot wait to start with the challenge and let my mojo reach new heights! 
A big thank you to the "Curiosity crew" for keeping the creative juices flowing...
Every bi-week will be a new challenge out of Tim's "Compendium of Curiosities 3" book. Today we are doing page 43. You can order the book from him and I am sure he will sign it for you... 
And to top it all Joy from Inspiration Emporium is offering an amazing $50 GIFT CERTIFICATE to one very lucky winner!
And (jipee) a goody bad from the master himself... Tim Holtz!

First project is Paint Marbling... 


I love this technique so... I just had to make 3 cards...



Thank you for viewing my blog
Liesl

3 comments:

  1. Way to go on making 3!!! Love the blended color, the corrugated, and the tag on the card front! Fabulous! Thank you so much for playing along with us on the first challenge at CC3 Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and thank you for joining CC3C. Your marbled backgrounds are so pretty! I really love your butterflies on the predominantly blue tag. That whole tag is just magical! Your other pieces; the vintage tag and the card are also beautifully done. I also wanted to thank you for the nice comments you've left on my blog. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once you begin Paint Marbling, its kind of hard to stop, isn't it? I love the way the feathers in the middle tag complete the "flying" theme with your other two butterfly tags. Nice work and good luck!

    ReplyDelete